Employer: Caldmore Village Festival Ltd
Job Title: Community Development Worker
Contract Type: Fixed 28 weeks (6.5months) Full Time (Maternity Cover)
Start Date: August 2018 (subject to references and DBS checks)
Salary: £20,000 p.a. (pro rata) plus employer contribution pension
Closing Date For Applications: Noon on 31st of May 2018
Interviews to take place on Tuesday 12th of June.
Caldmore Village Festival Ltd (CVF) is seeking to appoint a dynamic Community Development Worker (Maternity Cover). This is a fantastic opportunity to join CVF at an exciting time. You will be a motivated self-starter who is able to use initiative and have a flexible approach to community engagement.
This post is a twenty eight weeks fixed-term contract to cover the period of maternity leave for the key worker.
Key roles include:
- Promote and sustain the work of Caldmore Community Garden and House (CCGH) through identification of funding opportunities, writing of bids, delivery of projects and events.
- Ensure that CCGH responds to the needs of the community.
- Develop strong links with community, faith and business groups along with other key partners and with the local authority.
- Raise the profile of CCGH.
- Have previous experience in a challenging community orientated role.
- Manage staff and workers in relation to projects.
- Have flexible working.
- Report to CVF Management Committee.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable to be considered for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted by June 6th 2018 by email.