Employer: Caldmore Village Festival Group
Job Title: Community Development Worker
Contract Type: Fixed 3 Year Full Time (Job Share will be considered)
Start Date: June 2017 (subject to reference checks)
Salary: £27,000 p.a. rising to £29,000 (pro rata) plus employer contribution pension
Closing Date For Applications: Noon on 27th April 2017
Interviews to take place on Saturday 6th May 2017
Caldmore Village Festival Group (CVFG) is seeking to appoint a dynamic Community Development Worker. This is a fantastic opportunity to join CVFG at an exciting time. You will be a motivated self starter who is able to use initiative and have a flexible approach to community engagement.
Key roles include:
- Promote and sustain the work of Caldmore Community Garden and House (CCGH) through identification of funding opportunities, writing of bids, delivery of projects and events.
- Ensure that CCGH responds to the needs of the community
- Develop strong links with community, faith and business groups along with other key partners and with the local authority
- Raise the profile of CCGH
- Have previous experience in a challenging community orientated role.
- Manage staff and workers in relation to projects
- Have flexible working
- Report to CVFG Management Committee
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS.
Please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable to be considered for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted by Wednesday 3rd May.