5 A SIDE UNDER 16’S FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
SATURDAY 25 MAY 2013
Team Registration 1.00 P.M
VENUE: PALFREY PARK | DALE STREET | WALSALL | WS1 4AN
5 A SIDE FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT AT PALFREY PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All teams must declare their application forms by 19/05/12 which is 2 weeks prior to the tournament.
- Registration is fee per team.
- All teams must have a designated captain or team leader and must ensure that the team is within the age limit set, 13–16 year olds.
- During the tournament referees/match official decision will be final.
- Players using abusive or foul language will be penalised according to the rules set by the organisers.
- General 5 a side football rules will be used.
- All teams must register their attendance on the tournament day by 1.00 pm. Failure to register on time may incur deduction of points from group stages.
- Trainers/shin pads and appropriate clothing must be worn during the tournament to comply with Health and Safety.
- Two additional substitutes will be allowed and substitution will be on roll on basis. No restrictions on number of times players are substituted.
- Matches will be 5 minutes long. Semis & final will be 10 minutes.
All teams must adhere to any other rules imposed by match officials as seen appropriate on the day.